I make the best of music...
• Polish born artist, based in SW England since 2008.
• A singer, songwriter, music producer and piano player for more than 25 years.
• Luiza collaborates with many artists, newcomers, as well as established singers and songwriters.
• Her songs were also placed in famous films and commercials.
• She composed and released several albums, wrote a No.1 hit in the Polish Charts – the song “Zaluje” (I Regret) for Ewelina Flinta, that became the biggest hit of 2003 in Poland.
• She create songs for the biggest stars in Poland like Zdzislawa Sosnicka or Grazyna Lobaszewska.
• Thanks to Luiza’s collaboration with London based, Grammy nominated Andy Bradfield and Avril Mackintosh (who have worked with such a names as Everything But the Girl, Tori Amos or Alanis Morissette) she released her very significant 'Looking For Sound' EP.
• Luiza is a graduate of the Music School of Singers in Poznan (Poland).
Luiza Staniec, born in Poland, moved to the UK in 2008 and currently based in SW
England. An artist, songwriter and music producer, she has been making music
for more than 25 years collaborating with many artists, newcomers, as well as
established singers and songwriters. Luiza has had her songs placed in films,
commercials, produced music and toured with the biggest artists in Poland.
She composed & has released several albums, and wrote a No.1 hit in the Polish
Luiza graduated from the Music School of Singers in Poznan (Poland), making
a huge impression on the Polish music scene, fronting the all-female band, Matka
(Mother), as the lead vocalist, pianist and composer/producer. After that she has
collaborated as a songwriter and lyricist with some of Poland’s best-loved artists,
including Michał Wisniewski and for Ewelina Flinta she wrote the song “Zaluje"
(I Regret) that soon became the biggest hit of 2003 in Poland!
As well, Luiza worked with the alternative-rock band, Telewizor, co-producing
their album, composing and writing most of their songs – “Sowy i Cmy” (Owls and
Moths), which enjoyed massive critical acclaim from the music press. This
opened the doors to Luiza composing for TV and movie soundtracks, most
notably “Magda M”, (extremely popular Polish serial), where her two songs
“Plyne, Gine”, (Swimming, Drowning) & “Posklejam” (Put it together), was enjoyed
by hedge viewing audiences.
By 2007 Luiza and her musical trio were finalists in the prestigious Vena
International Music Festival, and with her song “Where Have You Been” she have
reached third place. This song soon was featured on the album “JaToJa” (I Am
Me), a fantastic feminine album, exuding the warmth of Luiza’s voice and the
tranquillity of her Wurlitzer.
In 2008 she has moved to Scotland where started a new chapter of her life,
collaborating with Scottish artist and songwriter Gavin Sutherland (Sutherland
Brothers & Quivers), and later with London based music producers Andy Bradfield
and Avril Mackintosh who have worked with the biggest names in the music
business, such as Everything But the Girl, Tori Amos, Alanis Morissette, Tom
Jones and Susan Boyle. In late October 2012, as the result of great collaboration
with London based, Grammy nominated Andy Bradfield and Avril Mackintosh,
Luiza released her EP worldwide called “Looking For Sound”.
After that Luiza started working mainly for other artists, writing and producing
their albums. As the result of it, Polish superstar, pop diva Zdzislawa Sosnicka
released an album “Tancz, chocby plonal swiat” (Dance, Even The World Is On
Fire), credited 4 songs written by Luiza.
During May 2016 Luiza worked as a music producer and an artist at The Real
World Studios in England, the iconic Peter Gabriel's place, recorded and released
worldwide, under The Real World Studios Label a single “No Matter What You Do”.
Then another Luiza’s dream came true, when an iconic Polish artist Grazyna
Lobaszewska released her new album “Sklejam Sie” (Getting Myself Together),
including 4 of Luiza’s songs. It’s been quite big sensation, even before release.